- Visit to Hartley's Crocodile Adventure with breakfast with a koala, from Cairns or Palm Cove
- Learn all about koalas while having breakfast in the company of a koala and its keeper
- Enjoy a delicious hot breakfast at a restaurant that overlooks the croc-filled lagoon
- Walk along raised boardwalks that pass turtles, lizards, cassowaries, and koalas
- Stay for a half or full day with round-trip transfer from Cairns or Palm Cove included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, head to Lilies Restaurant for your hot Aussie breakfast in the company of a koala and its knowledgeable keeper. Enjoy great conversation and a tasty meal at a table that overlooks the lagoon.
Afterward, you can see the other amazing critters at Hartley's at your leisure. Get close to Australian crocodiles during a boat ride around Hartley's Lagoon and watch them eat. Hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies, and cassowaries. See a variety of Australian wildlife in a beautiful wilderness setting that recreates that animals' natural habitat.
Spend a half day or full day at Hartley's as your interest and time allows.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beaches Meet and Greet
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are really into the Australian animals, consider the Magic Mammals experience!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews