- Spend the day outside Cairns with this easily accessible excursion
- Green Island is the only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with a rainforest
- Optional activities include snorkeling and a glass bottom boat ride
- Choose from half and full day trip options
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Quicksilver Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms