4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get set for a wet and wild adventure as you hurtle down the Mulgrave River on a giant tube! Hang on tight as you navigate small rapids and then soak up the scenery as you drift through the rainforest. This fun-filled morning tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Cairns, plus around 2 hours of tubing. Best of all: there’s no experience necessary, so everyone can give it a go!
- 3.5-hour Mulgrave River tubing tour from Cairns
- Feel the thrill of tubing down the Mulgrave River
- Pass through scenic rainforest and over gentle rapids
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Great fun for families!
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Shoe and/or waterproof spray jacket rental (optional, AU$5)
AU$15 river levy, payable direct
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please reconfirm your hotel pick-up location by phoning 1800 801 540
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Bring your own towel, and wear a swimsuit under your clothes
- Bring water-resistant sunscreen and insect repellent
- Leave valuables at home
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Foaming Fury
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What time is pickup and drop off for the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns?
A:For morning departures, pickup is approximately 7:45 am and you will return around 12:00 pm. For afternoon departures, approximate pickup is 1:45 pm with a 6 pm return.
Can I bring my young child with me on the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns?
A:For safety reasons, the minimum age to participate is 5 years old. Guests under 18 years old require a parent/guardian to sign their waiver form in order to participate.
Can I sign the waiver for the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns prior to arrival?
A:Yes - you will receive a link to the electronic waiver form on your ticket upon confirmation.
How safe is the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns?
A:The River Tubing Tour is safe and fun. All guides are certified by the International Rafting Federation. Regular ongoing River Rescue and First Aid training ensure all guides maintain high safety standards on every tour.
Can I participate in the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns if I have medical conditions?
A:Some medical conditions, disabilities, and impairments may exclude participants from rafting for safety reasons. Guests should disclose any medical condition, disabilities, and impairments at the time of booking.
How long do we spend on the river during the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns?
A:The group will spend approximately 2 hours river tubing on a calm, freshwater river.
What should I bring with me on the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns?
A:Bring your ticket, a large towel, a change of clothes, water-resistant sunscreen, and cash/credit card for the $15 river levy and any additional souvenirs and snacks. Please leave all jewelry and valuables at home or at your accommodation.
What should I wear on the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns?
A:Wear your swimsuit under your clothes and secure footwear (lace-up shoes or reef sandals that will get wet.) If you do not have appropriate shoes (or don't want your shoes to get wet) you can rent shoes for $5 upon arrival.
Can I participate in the Mulgrave River Tubing from Cairns if I have no prior experience?
A:Absolutely! The Mulgrave River Tubing tour is a fantastic introduction to White Water Rafting. It’s fun, exciting, and exhilarating, suitable for beginners or experienced rafters alike! No experience is necessary.
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest River Tubing from Cairns?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest River Tubing from Cairns?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest River Tubing from Cairns?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The weather was beautiful and warm, even though it is July so that was not an issue." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainforest River Tubing from Cairns
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCairns & the Tropical NorthTubing - QueenslandRafting - QueenslandTubing - AeroglenRafting - AeroglenTubing - Port DouglasRafting - Port DouglasCategory
Cairns Esplanade Lagoon Tours & TicketsMichaelmas Cay Tours & TicketsEsplanade Boardwalk Tours & TicketsWet Tropics World Heritage Area Tours & TicketsCairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome Tours & TicketsCairns Aquarium Tours & TicketsCairns Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsTrinity Beach Tours & TicketsCentenary Lakes Tours & TicketsRainForeStation Nature Park Tours & TicketsRed Arrow Walk Tours & TicketsBehana Gorge Waterfall Tours & TicketsAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Tours & TicketsKuranda Koala Gardens Tours & TicketsRusty's Markets Tours & TicketsCairns Night Markets & Food Court Tours & TicketsGranite Gorge Nature Park Tours & TicketsBarron Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsMt. Whitfield Tours & TicketsMamu Tropical Skywalk Tours & Tickets