10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a day trip from Cairo or Giza to one of the most important war memorials in the Middle East, the El Alamein War Cemetery. After a three-hour drive to El Alamein on the Mediterranean coast of Egypt, explore this solemn and powerful WWII battle site, including the giant obelisk built over a mass grave of allied soldiers. Pay tribute to those who lost their lives in the battle before heading back into town for lunch (included). Relax at the beach before returning to your hotel.
- Full day private tour to El Alamein War Cemetery
- Entry fees, lunch, and guide included
- Enjoy free time at the beach after lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour including tickets of sights
Transport by AC private vehicle
Professional Academic tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cairo tours & packages / Egypt tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private El Alamein War Cemetery Day Trip from Cairo including lunch ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private El Alamein War Cemetery Day Trip from Cairo including lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private El Alamein War Cemetery Day Trip from Cairo including lunch ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private El Alamein War Cemetery Day Trip from Cairo including lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera House Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & Tickets