3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For a night out with a difference, embark on this adult-only ghost tour of Calgary by sidecar. You’ll travel to historic parts of the city, including Fort Calgary, Inglewood, and Scotsman’s Hill. Along the way, hear spooky tales of notorious Calgary residents, hauntings, and dark history, and pause for non-alcoholic refreshments—or an alcoholic drink at your own expense—at historic pubs.
- Enjoy a fun and novel night out in Calgary with a ghost tour by sidecar
- Learn about the darker parts of Calgary’s history
- See city sights such as Fort Calgary, Inglewood, and Calgary Tower
- Pause for bathroom and beverage breaks at atmospheric old pubs
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Professional Storyteller providing Live Narration
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Use of Helmet and Communicators
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
101 9 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 1J9, Canada
We will meet you at the base of the tower.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Head circumference in CM at time of reservation. Please contact us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Creepy Calgary Ghost Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Creepy Calgary Ghost Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Creepy Calgary Ghost Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sidecar Tours Ghost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCalgarySidecar Tours - AlbertaGhost & Vampire Tours - AlbertaHistorical Tours - AlbertaHalf-day Tours - AlbertaSidecar Tours - VancouverGhost & Vampire Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverHalf-day Tours - VancouverSidecar Tours - SeattleGhost & Vampire Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Studio Bell, home of the National Music Centre Tours & TicketsMedalta Tours & TicketsCalgary Stampede Tours & TicketsCanada's Sports Hall of Fame Tours & TicketsTELUS Spark Tours & TicketsThe Hangar Flight Museum Tours & TicketsAtlas Coal Mine National Historic Site Tours & TicketsWinSport Tours & Tickets