Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views as you watch the sunset over Cancun
- Romantic experience on a traditional Spanish Galleon
- Dine on-board with a choice of seafood, meat, or vegetarian menus
- Choice of two evening departure times available
Departure & Return
Welcome to the experience columbus, one of the most requested activities by lovers or those who want to light the flame of love in Cancun. Daily we offer two dinners in two different schedules, the first time the ship sails at 5:30 in the afternoon so you must arrive at the marina at 5:00 in the afternoon and in the second time the ship sails at 8:30 so you must arrive at 8:00 at night to the marina to check in. We are waiting for you to give you the best experience and the best dinner in Cancun The galleon of The Lobster Dinner tour departs from the Marina Aquatours Pier, located at Km 6.25 of the Blvd. Kukulcan, of the Hotel Zone of Cancun. The Boulevard Kukulcan is a big two way traffic avenue. On the seaside are located most of the hotels. And on the lagoon side, at Km. 6.25 (across Playa Tortugas - Turtles beach) is located the Marina Adress: Blvd. Kukulcán Km 6.5, Zona Hotelera Cancún, Quintana Roo 77500 México.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms