Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Snorkeling and boating tour from Cancun
- Cruise past mangroves and admire lush jungle vegetation
- Go swimming in the clear Caribbean waters
- Snorkel with marine life at Punta Nizuc Reef
Departure & Return
Departure PointJungle Tour Barracuda, Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 14.1 Zona Hotelera Marina Puerto Madero, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Downstairs next to Puerto Madero restaurant at kilometer, boulevard kkukulcan 14.1, Hotel Zone, infront of the Ritz Carlton hotel, at the lagoon side!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to port closed, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have family boats for 3 or 4 passengers , no extra cost just request at check in.
- We have snorkel gear for kids available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jungle Tour Barracuda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jungle Tour & Snorkel at Punta Nizuc Reef , Underwater museum.