7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave Cancun behind and delve deep into the Yucatan jungle for a day of adrenaline-packed activity and Mayan culture. Explore the natural wonders of the Nohoch Nah Chich and Sac Actun cenotes—incredible underground cave and river systems—on a guided snorkeling excursion, then thunder through tropical forest on an all-terrain Unimog to your next stop, where rappelling and ziplining await. Finish it all up with a traditional Maya ceremony and meal before returning to Cancun.
- Cancun day trip to Sac Actun on the Yucatán Peninsula
- Snorkel in an underground cave system
- Explore the jungle by 4x4, rappel into a cenote, and soar along three ziplines
- Enjoy a traditional ceremony in the Maya community of Rancho San Felipe
- Learn about the Yucatán's biodiversity from a guide
- Buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from most Cancun hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of all necessary equipment
Use of towels and showers
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Our trained staff will go to the lobby of your hotel or if you are staying in an Airbnb or private home we will see you at a meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cancun Cenote Tour: Snorkeling, Rappelling and Ziplining
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeSnorkelingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del CarmenExtreme - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Xoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunJolly Roger Pirate ShipCoCo Bongo CancunMandala NightclubMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunVentura ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXenotes Oasis MayaCaptain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)