- Extreme jungle canopy tour in the Mayan Riviera
- Largest zipline course in North America
- Ride aboard an army truck and explore a hidden grotto
- Hotel pickup and drop off and a light snack included
Departure & Return
Departure PointCancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Our trained staff will go to the lobby of your hotel or if you are staying in an Airbnb or private home we will see you at a meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Feel your heart rate rise as you ascend to your first platform and begin the 2-mile (3-km) course of vertiginous, high-velocity ziplines. Soar through the jungle and gaze down at the verdant canopy of tropical trees as you relish one of North America’s most thrilling experiences.
Return to land and climb aboard and army truck to travel through the ancient Mayan jungle in search of a secretive grotto. Appreciate sweeping vistas of the surrounding scenery before arriving at a subterranean cenote; glide down another zipline and plunge into the inviting, turquoise water below.
Refreshed, enjoy a light snack in a palm tree hut before returning to Cancun in your air-conditioned vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Maximum weight is 330 pounds (150 kilos)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A lot of fun, inexpensive and entertaining - highly recommended." See review