- Visit the Maya community of Rancho San Felipe
- Learn about Tulum’s history and the Yucatán's biodiversity from a guide
- Traditional buffet lunch and round-trip transportation from most Cancun hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Maximum weight allowed is 120 kg (264lbs), maximum waist line is 42 inches
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Make sure to take water shoes/shorts to wear when zip lining!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews