- 3-hour pirate dinner cruise from Cancun
- Open bar and dancing on deck
- Enjoy contests, shows, and a sea battle
- See the Caribbean coast at night
- Choose from a selection of menus
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcán km.5, Z.H.Cancún
What To Expect
In a climate-controlled saloon, sit down to the dinner of your choice: options include lobster tail, surf & turf, a New York-style steak, or grilled chicken, and all meals come with steamed vegetables, sides, dessert, and access to the salad bar.
There will be contests, dancing, and entertainment as you sail along the Caribbean coast, as well as dancing on an outdoor deck. The grand finale, though, is when a second ship pulls alongside the galleon for a full-scale pirate battle with swords and pistols drawn. Watch the action as cannons area readied and fired, and pirates jump from the masts to join the brawl on deck. At the end of the 3-hour dinner cruise, your galleon will return to shore (and the modern world), where this tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is essential to present official identification of the reservation holder with photo and signature to take the tour (official identification or Passport) .
- Boarding with suitcases, large packages or pets is not permitted. We do not have lockers on the premises.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required. It is forbidden to wear bathing suits, transparent clothing, wet clothes or similar clothing.
- The use of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, alcoholic beverages outside the activity, drugs or similar substances is prohibited.
- For people who may have a reaction to strobe lights it is advisable that they do not participate in the activity or that they notify us before boarding, so we can place them in areas where they are less affected; however, Captain Hook disclaims any responsibility in case of any incident as a result of these lights.
- For elderly people, pregnant women or people with disability or medical condition that requires assistance or a special area, it is essential to notify the staff of Captain Hook. In these cases, it is recommended that you request prior authorization from your doctor. Any person who participates in the activity will be considered under his or her own responsibility.
- If you or a member of your family is under the influence of any alcoholic or illegal substance, or with an attitude that may affect the rest of the passengers, Captain Hook reserves the right to refuse admission to the ship.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Captain Hook Barco Pirata Pirate Ship
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use