7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
One of the best ways to explore Cancun is from the water and this full-day catamaran cruise affords incredible views of Mexico’s Caribbean coast. Set sail aboard a modern catamaran for Isla Mujeres, where you can dive in to swim or snorkel at the Manchones or El Farito reef, then tuck into a delicious buffet lunch at a restaurant by the beachside. Back on board, enjoy some shots of tequila and get in the party mood as you cruise back to shore.
- Spectacular views of Cancun and Mexico’s Caribbean coast
- Free time to swim, snorkel, and sunbathe on Isla Mujeres
- Buffet lunch of Mexican cuisine at a beachfront restaurant
- Relax on-board a modern ‘trimaran’-style catamaran
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment included
Buffet lunch included
Free drinks included
Dock Fee ($15 USD)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
You need to be at 9:15 in the dock of the hotel.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 6/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Reservations that need pick up from any hotel in Cancun must be previously requested. The transportation service has a cost of 15 USD per person and must be paid in cash at the time of boarding the transportation.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kbron travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catamaran Adventure in Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran Adventure in Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catamaran Adventure in Cancun?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran Adventure in Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Catamaran Adventure in Cancun
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMandala NightclubPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenses ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeCoCo Bongo CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksVentura ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunGarrafon Natural Reef Park