- Enter Chichen Itza through a private gate without waiting in line
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an expert guide
- Explore the archeological park on your own as many times as you want
- Use the facilities of Mayaland Resort, including swimming pool and gardens
- Enjoy a lunch buffet including local and international dishes
- Round-trip transportation by Mercedes Benz
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels (Pick-up between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM depending on your hotel). No service pick-up for hotels at downtown:
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Cancun, the meeting point will be at the Bonampak Hotel.
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Playa del Carmen or in its surroundings, the meeting point will be at The Reef Coco Beach, The Reef Playacar or The Reef 28.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time.
• Drop-off is not available at Courtyard by Marriott, Secrets Maroma, or Excellence Playa Mujeres.
• Drop off in most hotels in Merida (if option selected).
Please note that return times vary depending of the time of the year.
What To Expect
Purchase your tickets and accessing the ruins through Mayaland's private entrance, heading straight to the best parts of Chichen Itza without waiting in line. During this guided tour, learn about the cultural, historical, and archaeological highlights of the various temples and structures in the ruins. Visit the Pyramid of Kukulcán, the Nunnery, the Ball Court, and the observatory. When you part with your guide, explore further at your own pace or head back to the Mayaland Resort.
Enjoy a lunch buffet of Mexican, Yucatecan, and international dishes, then choose to head back to the ruins or relax at the resort, including access to Viator's exclusive hospitality suite. Swim in the pool, stroll through the botanical gardens, or relax on a cenote.
Your day ends with transportation back to your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- You should wear light, comfortable clothing and walking/hiking shoes, and bring sunglasses, a hat, biodegradable sun block, and water.
- No service pick-up for hotels at downtown, the pick up time at the meeting point will be notified at the moment of confirming the service.
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chichen Itza Deluxe Small Group with Buffet Lunch & Cenote .