2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tulum Coba and Cenote Tour only
Entrance fees to Tulum and Coba
Pirate Show with chicken dinner and open bar
Dock fee per person (14 USD approximately per person, kids and adults alike) Captain Hook
Beverages or the use of life jackets at the cenote in tulum Coba cenote tour.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a 2 day Combo for Tulum Coba Cenote Tour we have pick up service but If your Hotel is not on the list contact us so we can provide meeting point always.
Transportation is not included for Captain Hook's pirate show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The minimum number of people to book this combo is 2
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Combo Capitan Hook chicken dinner + Tulum Coba Cenote tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Combo Capitan Hook chicken dinner + Tulum Coba Cenote tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Combo Capitan Hook chicken dinner + Tulum Coba Cenote tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Combo Capitan Hook chicken dinner + Tulum Coba Cenote tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursArt ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArt Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenArt Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelMulti-day Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelArt Tours - CozumelCategory
Xotik-Ha EcoParkMandala NightclubDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Captain Hook CancunVentura ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xenses ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Jolly Roger Pirate Ship