- A full day snorkel and beach tour to Cozumel Island from Cancun
- Cruise to the best snorkel spots along Cozumel Island
- Snorkel above beautiful marine life inhabiting the Colombia and Palancar reefs with a certified guide
- Relax on the beach at Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park
- Play on the water slides, float pool and many other facilities at the water park
- Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
At the downtown Cozumel pier, board the snorkeling vessel and head out across the turquoise water toward some of the best snorkeling sites in the region, including one of the world's largest underwater caves. Once you reach Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park, slip into your mask, snorkel and flippers. Dive into the warm, blue water to start your underwater exploration of the Colombia and Palancar reefs. Spot schools of brightly colored tropical fish and stands of vibrant coral as you float in the gently undulating ocean.
After your snorkel experience, go ashore at Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park. Take advantage of all the amenities, including a kids' activity pool, water slides, and use of beach equipment like lounge chairs and beach umbrellas. Refuel with an included buffet lunch of hot main dishes, salads and sides.
At the conclusion of your day's adventure, take the ferry back to the mainland and transfer to your tour vehicle for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes, biodegradable sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a swimsuit, a towel and cash or credit card (VISA, Master Card or American Express) for shopping and gratuities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the vessel’s captain and/or his crew.
- Participants must comply with all instructions given by tour guides at all times.
- Participants must comply with the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park rules of use.
- All participants must be self-sufficient proficient Swimmers and in good health.
- All participants must be able to stay afloat for 90-minute or more.
- Participants must be able to descend and ascend boat ladder(s) for the snorkeling activity.
- The use of a LIFE VEST during the snorkeling activity is MANDATORY, No exception
- This tour is not an available tour for people in wheelchair.
- All participants must sign a Waiver.
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared by a Responsible Companion, Parent(s) or Legal Guardian at all times.
- Alcoholic Beverages will be served only AFTER the Snorkeling activity.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old. Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- This is a STRENUOUS activity level excursion.
- Maximum weight is 250 LB / 115 KG to snorkel.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility
- THIS TOUR IS NOT ALLOWED FOR NON-SWIMMERS, PEOPLE UNDER MEDICATION SUCH AS ANTIDEPRESSANTS, LITHIUM, RECENT SURGERIES, BETA-BLOCKERS OR BASE (VEIN) CONSTRICTORS OR IMPAIRED FOR PREGNANCY, ASTHMA, HEART CONDITIONS, DIABETES, SEIZURES, RESPIRATORY CONDITIONS, BLOOD PRESSURE CONDITIONS, BACK/NECK/LIMB/JOINT INJURIES, OR THOSE WITH MOBILITY LIMITATIONS/ ANY LIMITATION ON MOTOR SKILLS.
- IMPORTANT: Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation! We strongly recommend, DO NOT TOUCH THE MARINE LIFE.
- People with anxiety problems.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff