Are you interested in?
Captain Hook Cancun Tours
11 Tours & Activities
95 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
154 Tours & Activities
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Pírate ship experience
Nightly entertainment (Dance, Music & Games)
Pírate kids menu available
Tips and Souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointGaleón Capitán Hook, Blvd. Kukulcan km.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner-Show-Party on a Pirate Ship from Cancun! (Open bar included).?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner-Show-Party on a Pirate Ship from Cancun! (Open bar included).?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner-Show-Party on a Pirate Ship from Cancun! (Open bar included).?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner-Show-Party on a Pirate Ship from Cancun! (Open bar included).?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 154260P78
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenSailing - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Isla HolboxSailing - Isla HolboxCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkInteractive Aquarium CancunCaptain Hook CancunMandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)