12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Soak up the ever-changing colors of the Yucatan’s famous pink lakes, Las Coloradas, on a day trip that saves around six hours’ self-driving. Ride a boat through the Ría Lagartos reserve, looking for species including flamingos, pelicans, eagles and crocodiles, learn how salt is made, and enjoy a Mayan mud bath. Your package includes transfers, a boxed meal and a restaurant lunch, but excludes the Ría Lagartos reservation tax.
- Comprehensive day tour of Las Coloradas lakes and the Rîa Lagartos reserve
- Capture stunning photos with pink lakes, wildlife, and more
- Feast on a seafood lunch prepared by local villagers
- Round-trip transfers keep things simple, with pickup direct from many hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Round transportation (from Cancun & Playa del carmen)
Lunch (dish to choose)
Beverages in the restaurant
Tax reservation (16 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Coco bongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Promo vacations Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this trip as it's absolutely worth the price." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenses Park Tours & TicketsXoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsGarrafon Natural Reef Park Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey) Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines) Tours & TicketsMandala Nightclub Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsXenotes Oasis Maya Tours & TicketsMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún) Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & Tickets