12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Guided tour to Cenote Yalahau and to Isla Pasion by boat
Guided tour around Holbox Island
Bilingual tour guide
Optional activities at Isla Holbox
$10 USD fee for the Nature Reserve conservation program
$10 USD docking fee to be paid in cash
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your Hotel is not on the list contact us we have pick up service in Cancun and Playa del Carmen or we provide meeting point always.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check the exact time for the transportation service in the confirmation you will get by e-mail once you have completed the booking process
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, or for people with back problems, recent surgeries, or with a heart condition
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Masks will be delivered to customers who do not have it.
- All the personnel involved (guide, driver, etc.) will wear a mask during the service.
- The temperature and symptoms of all the personnel involved in the service will be controlled daily, excluding and keeping in quarantine for 14 days those with fever or symptoms.
- All the means of transport involved will be disinfected before and after each service and thoroughly washed every 24 hours.
- The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Holbox tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Holbox tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Holbox tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Holbox tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Exclusive Holbox tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xotik-Ha EcoParkCoCo Bongo CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mandala NightclubInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)La Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipXenses ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCenotes Sac Actun