- Top value: Inclusive sailing trip to Isla Mujeres
- Includes lunch, as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cancun hotel
- Enjoy time to relax at a private beach club
Departure & Return
Welcome to the best Cancun experience, one of the most requested activities by families and groups of friends or those who want to find an underwater world full of nature and sea life in Cancun. Daily we offer two departures to the beautiful reefs of Isla Mujeres, the first boat sets sail at 10:00 in the morning so you must arrive at the marina Albatros at 9:00 in the morning. The second boat sets sail at 12:00 in the morning so you must arrive at the marina Albatros at 11:00 in the morning. We are waiting for you to give you the best experience of Cancun. The tour departs from the Marina Albatros that is located at Km 3.5 of the Blvd. Kukulcan, of the Hotel Zone of Cancun. The Boulevard Kukulcan is a big two way traffic avenue. On the seaside are located most of the hotels, on the seaside, at Km. 2.5 (next to Temptation hotel) is located the Marina We strongly recommend to stay half an hour before the departure time, since departures most be on time. If you reserve on day of travel, we need to check the availability for the activity. Adress: Blvd. Kukulcán Km 3.5, Zona Hotelera Cancún, Quintana Roo 77500 México.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holbox and Bacalar Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms