- Snorkel at two excellent spots full of colorful fish
- Explore the island’s downtown shops and boutiques on your own
- Dig into a Maya-inspired BBQ lunch, and sip drinks from an open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun and the Riviera Maya included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
NOTE: PLEASE, IT IS NECESSARY YOU LIST THE NAME OF YOUR HOTEL, SO WE CAN SET UP THE PICK UP TIME. We have pick up points for all vacations rentals, Only a few hotels they don't allow the entry to the transportation, but we set up a meeting point with our clients for the pick up.
If your hotel is not listed here, just ask us or write the name of your hotel and we let you know the pick up time.
SUNDAY’S we have late departure on this tour.
NOTE: There will be an additional fee for $ 15 US P/P if your hotel is in the Riviera Maya.
What To Expect
Hop into your boat and stop at the first of your two snorkeling spots. Take advantage of the professional-grade National Geographic–certified snorkel gear provided, and have a blast discovering the marine life below.
After about 45 minutes, head to Playa Norte considered one of the best beaches around. During your hour here, check out the shallow white-sand waters full of colorful fish. Next, spend an hour in downtown Isla Mujeres, and independently explore the jewelry shops, souvenir stores, and art galleries.
Then, back in your boat, navigate through the back canals of Isla Mujeres, Cancun’s own Venice. Admire stately homes and marines along the way, and stop at a beach club for a tasty buffet lunch: Maya-style tikin-xic fish, crispy salad, Caribbean-style rice, and drinks from a domestic open bar.
After relaxing at the beach club for about two hours, continue to the Mayan Temple of Ixchel (Fertility Goddess of the Mayans) and the Underwater Sculpture museum.
On the return voyage, your crew turns on the music. Sip a cold beverage on board as the sun sets. Disembark back at Cancun’s Marina Hacienda Del Mar and enjoy transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- BE SURE TO BRING HOTEL TOWELS, BATHING SUITS, CHANGE OF CLOTHES ETC
- YOU'LL ENJOY A FABULOUS DAY SNORKELING IN THE CLEAR TRANSPARENT WATERS NEAR ISLA MUJERES....SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE POOL AT YOUR RESORT + NO CHLORINE IN THE WATER
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- VERY IMPORTANT YOU GIVE US THE NAME OF THE HOTEL WHERE YOU WILL STAYING, SO WE CAN SET UP THE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Whale Shark Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Isla Mujeres All Inclusive Trip from Cancun or Riviera Maya (Not Whale Shark).