- Drive your own speedboat through the Nichupte Lagoon's mangrove jungles
- Snorkel Punta Nizuc, where freshwater and seawater meet
- Choice of departure times means you can plan your day and fit more in
- Included lockers and showers let you freshen up before your next adventure
Departure & Return
Aquaworld en Cancún, México. Boulevard Kukulcan km. 15.2 in front of Paradisus Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to drive
- Participants must know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- This activity is not for children under 5 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sat Mexico Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff