14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See the wonders of nature, history, and archeology on this full-day, guided excursion of the Yucatan from Cancun. See the sky reflected in the world-famous pink lakes of Las Coloradas and float among the mangrove trees during a bird and crocodile watching tour at the Rio Lagartos Bio-reserve. Climb the Maya ruins at Ek Balam to take in the landscape art left here by these ancient peoples.
- Take photos of the pink colored lakes in Las Coloradas
- See crocodiles and other wildlife on a boat cruise in the Rio Lagartos Bio-reserve
- Climb and explore preserved Maya ruins
- Guide and hotel pickup and drop-off included (select hotels)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
10 USD natural park entry fee per person to be paid in cash to the tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hotel Zone, Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
2: Coco Bongo, Calle 12 Norte, esquina con Av. 10 Norte, Col. Centro, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Cancun Downtown hotels: 6:00 am – 6:15 am
Cancun Hotel zone hotels: 6:15 am – 6:45 am
Playa del Carmen zone: 07:30 am – 8:00 am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Las Coloradas Rio Lagartos and Ek Balam.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Las Coloradas Rio Lagartos and Ek Balam.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Las Coloradas Rio Lagartos and Ek Balam.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Las Coloradas Rio Lagartos and Ek Balam.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 44670P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Captain Hook CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Xoximilco CancunMandala NightclubEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) CoCo Bongo CancunXenses Park