- Spend as much of the day as you'd like at Chichen Itza, an ancient Mayan ruin and UNSECO World Heritage Site
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation from your hotel in a private vehicle
- You choose the start and end times for your private tour
- Upgrade to include lunch or lunch with drinks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please contact the support team to set your pick up time.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at this marvel of the ancient Mayan Empire, you are able to hire an on-site guide (at your own expense), to highlight the history of the sites. See the Sacred Cenote (Cenote Sagrado), the castle, the ball court, and the observatory. If you prefer, you can explore the archeological site on a self-guided tour.
Upgrade to include lunch at a local restaurant. Enjoy regional dishes like salad, rice, soup, chicken, and fish while watching a folkloric show. You can also include drinks with your lunch (select option at checkout).
Finally, meet your driver for private transportation back to your Cancun hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: A guide is not included on this tour and can be hired on site for USD 50-60
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Chichen Itza Arqueological Zone from Cancun.
- "We loved the cenote and was better for us to leave at 7:30 am from Cancun to have less crowds at both places." See review