9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Make sure to set your alarms: this full day tour around the Riviera Maya starts with an early-morning visit to Tulum so you can beat the crowds to these pristine Mayan ruins and see them as the sun rises. Spend the rest of the day getting in touch with nature: go snorkelling in an isolated cenote, and then swim with the sea turtles at Akumal Bay. Further, there are no strangers to distract you on this private tour, just you and your guide.
- Stop for lunch at a restaurant serving a variety of local Mexican cuisine
- All snorkelling equipment provided and activity fees covered in advance
- Get back to your hotel at the end of the afternoon, just in time for dinner
- Private transport includes convenient round-trip transfers from your hotel lobby
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch (one meal a la carte) with water, soda, beer included
Beverages water, soda, beer included
Use of snorkel equipment including life jackets and wetsuits
Tulum truck shuttle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We don't pick up from hotels located North of Cancun / Punta Sam / Playa Mujeres / Puerto Juarez.
No show applies 15 minutes after confirmed pick up time.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/1/2019 - 12/18/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
1/10/2022 - 12/18/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 07:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children of less than 5 years old can not participate
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Swimming skills mandatory
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Absolute Adventure Cancun
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Ruins Cenote and Swim with Turtles from Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Ruins Cenote and Swim with Turtles from Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Ruins Cenote and Swim with Turtles from Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Ruins Cenote and Swim with Turtles from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum Ruins Cenote and Swim with Turtles from Cancun
9 to 10 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
6 hours 17 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)CoCo Bongo CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXoximilco CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkLa Isla Shopping VillageCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)