Are you interested in?
1727 Tours & Activities
La Isla Shopping Village Tours
35 Tours & Activities
Thrill-Seeker's Guide to the Riviera Maya
0 Tours & Activities
15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Personal Certified Instructor
Federal port tax of 12 usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointCancun Lighthouse Restaurant, Blvd. Kukulcan 12.5, La Isla, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Famous Jetpack Must Life Experience in Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 124378P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeJetpacks Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJetpacks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Playa del CarmenJetpacks - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Isla HolboxJetpacks - Isla HolboxCategory
El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXoximilco CancunXenses ParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeMandala NightclubInteractive Aquarium CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)La Isla Shopping VillageCoCo Bongo CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Captain Hook CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)