10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover one of Cancun’s most unusual and surprising attractions—and enjoy a stress-free visiting experience—when you book priority tickets to Xenses Park. A one-of-a-kind amusement park designed to stimulate the senses, the park includes 15 themed areas, and offers activities ranging from a zip-line and spa to immersive installations. With this package, enjoy comfortable, round-trip transit from your area hotel, priority tickets, and access to on-site amenities.
- Discover Xenses Park: one of Cancun’s most unusual theme parks
- Enjoy round-trip transit from your area hotel via air-conditioned vehicle
- Book priority tickets before you travel to guarantee your admission
- Have the freedom to explore the park’s attractions at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Hotel Pick up & Drop off
Priority Access: You can have your admission bracelets on the bus on the way to the park.
souvenirs (Available to purchase)
Photos (Available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Most travelers can participate
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact to know the exact schedule of your pickup
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Priority Access: Xenses Admission with Transportation?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingFun & GamesRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTulumCancunPlaya del CarmenTubing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFun & Games - Riviera Maya & the YucatanRafting - Riviera Maya & the YucatanTubing - Playa del CarmenFun & Games - Playa del CarmenRafting - Playa del CarmenTubing - CozumelFun & Games - CozumelRafting - CozumelCategory
Captain Hook CancunXenotes Oasis MayaXoximilco CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaXenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Mandala NightclubPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)CoCo Bongo CancunLa Isla Shopping Village