Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy early access to Tulum with an expert archeologist guide
- Learn about the history and excavations of Tulum from your knowledgeable specialized guide
- Enjoy wonderful views of Tulum from the sea and swim in a beautiful beach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting Points: CANCÚN Crown Paradise MP (GO MART VILLAS DEL REY) 5:00am Beach Palace MP (BUS STOP) 5:15am Presidente Intercontinental PARADERO 5:40am PARADERO HOLIDAY INN-LAS PERLAS 5:50am CRAZY HOT COYOTE 6:10am
OXXO EN LA GAS FRENTE A BAHIA PETEMPICH 6:00am 7EVELEN DE PTO MORELOS JUNTO AL PUENTE 6:15am OXXO DE LA GAS FRENTE A SECRETS CAPRI 6:40am HM 7:00am PLAZA ANTIGUA 7:10am GOMART DE PUERTO AVENTURAS 7:20am CIRCLE K FRENTE A CATALONIA ROYAL TULUM 7:40am PARADERO DE SUPER AKI TULUM 8:00am
To get your tickets please go to the Souvenirs shop "Mexican Outlet" at the entrance of Tulum. Do not make the line of the ticket office, once in the booth show your printed or e-voucher to get your tickets and get direct entrance.
What To Expect
Experience in relative solitude one of Mexico's most famous Mayan sites, which served as a port to the Caribbean Sea, and visit areas not part of most traditional tours. As you admire Tulum's stunning setting and soak up the ancient majesty, learn about its history and enjoy personalized attention from your professionally certified guide.
After admiring the views, you'll go to an amazing beach club located in one of the Top 10 best beaches in the world. Spend there your time relaxing, having a drink, walking by the sand or taking the most incredible photos.
Once you go out of the beach club, prepare yourself to visit again the Tulum ruins in a unique perspective, by boat! You'll also have the opportunity to snorkel and discover the Coral reef hidden underneath the Caribbean sea.
We care about your safety and we guarantee a safe route by toll road to Tulum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring a hat, sunglasses, drinks and sunscreen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff