Departure & Return
This is only the entrance all inclusive, is not included round transportation to get to the park, a best option when you rent a car and you can get driving yourself to Xel ha or take a colectivo in the highway.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is not possible to change the date on the day of your visit
- Most travelers can participate
- *All children of 5 years old or over will pay the child price. Children's of 12 years or over will pay the adult price. *Children of 4 years old or below will travel for free sitting on lap *All infants are required to be registered in the booking, otherwise they will not have access to the transportation *Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price *Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price *All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat. You need to have ID to confirm the age of the child.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stap Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms