- Mayan cenote adventure tour in the Yucatan
- Snorkel and kayak in four swimming holes amid aquatic flora and fish
- Rappel down rock walls in a semi-open cenote and zipline over an ancient cenote
- Enjoy a variety of cheeses, deli meats, rustic breads and fresh salads for lunch
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- Small-group tour limited to 25 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Each cenote represents a different element: earth, water, fire, and air. Hear about the Mayan legends and mysticism that surround these sinkholes and the myth of the alux, or spirit beings that guard the cenotes.
Rappel down the rock walls of Lu’um (earth), a young and semi-open cenote. Here, water flows horizontally and connects to the aquifer through tunnels and caves. Finally, zoom along parallel ziplines at Lik’ and feel your adrenaline pumping on this high-flying adventure across the pool. Enjoy swimming in the slow-flowing water of this ancient cenote, which is fully exposed to the lush vegetation due to its collapsed walls.
K’aak (fire) is an open cenote with underground currents, surrounded by vertical walls and interesting landscapes. Interact with nature as you paddle a kayak or float in an inner tube amid the verdant jungle. Visit Ha’ (water), a cavern cenote with aquatic fauna and beautiful rock formations, and explore underwater gardens of water lilies in a stunning natural setting. Snorkel in calm waters with great visibility as you come face to face with colorful fish.
Eat a gourmet picnic lunch accompanied by beer, water, wine, and coffee before returning to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For pick up arrangement you must call to confirm your reservation at least 24 hrs before your visit day.
- It is recommended that you bring aqua shoes or water socks
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: please avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes, use only chemical-free sunblock
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds (113 kg)
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing a park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest and staff member.
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya so it is necessary to contact Customer Service of Grupo Xcaret to know the exact schedule of your pickup.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- Some activities have a check point for health issues
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms