Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day French Riviera shore excursion from Cannes
- Visit the site of the annual Cannes International Film Festival
- Cruise along the Côte d’Azur's coastal roads to Antibes, St-Paul-de-Vence, Eze and Monaco
- Admire the yachts in Billionaire's Quay in Antibes and tour the Fragonard perfumery in Eze
- Visit Monte Carlo and travel along Monaco’s Formula One Grand Prix race circuit
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin with a drive by Cannes’ most famous attraction, the Festival Palace where the world’s best filmmakers and biggest stars gather each year for the Cannes International Film Festival. Continue along the scenic coastal roads of the Côte d'Azur, soaking up spectacular views of luxury villas and the Mediterranean Sea.
Stop at Antibes, an old port town that’s home to one of the Riviera’s largest marinas. It’s a contrast of history and modernity, where a medieval hilltop fortress stands sentinel over a fleet of luxury yachts docked at Billionaire's Quay.
After lunch at a local café in the charming Provençal village of St-Paul-de-Vence (own expense), journey on to the hilltop town of Eze. Admire some of the best views of the Mediterranean around, and tour the renowned Fragonard perfumery to discover what makes a truly fine French eau de cologne.
Drive past La Turbie, known as the ‘Terrace of Monaco,’ before crossing the border into the second-smallest country in the world. Take a walking tour of this principality that’s small in size but big on glamour, where you’ll see highlights like the Prince’s Palace, luxuriant gardens and the famed casinos of Monte Carlo. You’ll even take a spin along part of the Formula One Grand Prix race circuit.
Relax on the scenic return drive to Cannes, where your tour concludes with drop-off at the cruise terminal in the evening.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Cannes port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of- call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms