Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip 1.5-hour boat service from Cannes to St Tropez
- The most enjoyable form of transportation to St Tropez
- Take in wonderful views of the French Riviera coastline
- Spend the day at your leisure and see the sights in St Tropez
Departure & Return
Quai Laubeuf at the end of the Laubeuf Carpark
What To Expect
St Tropez has been a much-loved seaside resort since the years after World War II, and in later years its cultural importance grew thanks to an influx of artists and the nascent Yé-yé movement of the 1960s. Celebrities and wealthy vacationers soon followed, giving the town its current reputation as one of luxury and glamour. As a result, there are many sides of St Tropez to discover during your visit.
Walk through the Old Port to see the luxury yachts bobbing in the water. Browse the wide array of high-end boutiques or casual outdoor markets for unique souvenirs. Sightsee your way through the St Tropez Church (Église de St Tropez) and the 17th-century Citadelle de St Tropez, from which you get a great vantage point over the town.
Get cultured at the Musée de l’Annonciade, where the collection includes pieces by Picasso and Matisse. Explore the more peaceful area of the La Ponche fishing quarter. Take to the water with a windsurfing class. Venture back toward the harbor for a seafood lunch or to simply enjoy the Mediterranean sun on a lovely St Tropez beach.
At the end of your day in St Tropez, head back to the port for the ferry ride back to Cannes.
Arrival in Saint-Tropez at 11:30am
Departure from St Tropez at 4:30pm
Arrival in Canne at 5:45pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at Quai Laubeuf to exchange your voucher for a tickets 30 minutes before departure.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Cote d Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms