- Full-day private tour of Nice, Monaco, and Eze from Cannes
- Explore the Promenade des Anglais and the Marché des Fleurs in Nice
- Visit the medieval village of Eze and tour the Fragonard perfume factory
- See the Trophy of the Alps and enjoy views over the French Riviera in La Turbie
- Visit Monte Carlo Casino, see the Rock of Monaco, and watch the Changing of the Guard at the Prince's Palace
- Drive along the Formula One Grand Prix track in Monte Carlo
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip private transport
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Your itinerary can be completely customized to your preferences, so you could spend time exploring Nice’s atmospheric Old Town, browsing the renowned Marché des Fleurs, or admiring architectural highlights such as the Palais de Justice and the Opera House. Alternatively, take a stroll along the scenic Promenade des Anglais and stop for coffee (own expense) at one of the terrace cafés, looking out over the ocean.
After another drive of around half an hour, arrive in the medieval village of Eze, where you’ll have time to stroll the charming cobbled lanes, pretty gardens, and castle ruins. Before you leave, take a tour of the Fragonard perfume factory and learn the secrets of one of France’s most prestigious perfume brands.
Continue to nearby La Turbie, where the star attraction is the dramatic ruin of the Trophy of the Alps, a 164-foot (50 meters) tall monument dating back to 6BC.
After crossing the border into Monaco, head straight for Monte Carlo, where you’ll have the rest of the day to take in the highlights at your own pace. Perhaps pose for photos by the landmark Rock of Monaco; watch the Changing of the Guards at the Prince’s Palace; admire architectural wonders such as the Justice Palace and Monte Carlo Cathedral; or visit the Oceanographic Museum (own expense).
Finally, pay a visit to the world-famous Monte Carlo casino, built in 1878 by architect Charles Garnier, and drive around the legendary Grand Prix track, where the annual Formula One Monaco Grand Prix is held.
After a full day taking in the highlights of the French Riviera, return to Cannes, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guidtour
Learn more about cancellations.