Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour dinner and fireworks cruise on the Bay of Cannes
- Sail the stunning French Riviera on a luxury catamaran
- Sip a welcome drink before feasting on a gourmet dinner buffet
- Enjoy a spectacular fireworks show only performed on certain dates during the summer
Departure & Return
Riviera Lines ticket office at Quai Laubeuf in Cannes, at the end of the Laubeuf Carpark.
What To Expect
Join the other cruise guests for a delicious buffet dinner featuring main dishes like roast chicken or beef served with rice and pasta side salads. Cap off your meal with a French-inspired sweet finish like chocolate fondant, apple tart and fresh fruit.
After dinner, prepare for a dazzling finale to the night. Feel the warm summer breeze out on the observation deck and be mesmerized by a fireworks display set off from Cannes’ iconic Promenade de la Croisette. There’s no better place to watch the dazzling show illuminate the glassy water of the bay.
At the end of the spectacle, make your way back to the port, where your 3-hour cruise concludes in the late evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18
- Please note that dates are subject to modifications made by the festival organizers
- It is strictly forbidden to bring food and drinks on board.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Riviera Lines SARL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms