4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
For those willing to rise early for the march up to the 2,620-foot (798-meter) summit of Gros Piton, the panoramic views over the Caribbean are well worth it. A guide leads the way along the easily accessed route while sharing information about the iconic peak and its twin, Petit Piton, which dominate the west coast of St. Lucia. Skip the hassle of organizing transport on this half-day tour.
- Early morning hike to the summit of Gros Piton on St. Lucia
- This half-day itinerary leaves the afternoon free to explore or book another tour
- Learn about and support the efforts of the Piton Hike Reserve (entry fee not included)
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off makes getting there hassle-free
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Entrance Fee - $50.00PP - Paid to Piton Reserve Office for Specialized Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from their Cruise ship or Hotel
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- ***Please Note*** The St.Lucia Ministry of Tourism officially announced the reopening of the Tourism sector effective March 17th, 2021
- Infant seats available
- Transfers and Tours between air and sea ports to all attractions are allowed
- Adherence of all physical distancing and sanitization protocols to be followed
- Maximum 10 persons per tour
- Tours allowed from Covid-19 certified tourism transport service providers only
- Operators shall maintain temperature logs for all guests
- Operators shall maintain a log of activities for purposes of contact tracing
- Guests encouraged to download the 758 Care Alert App
- **Cruise Ship Passengers*** Please note that due to time limitations. You MAY or MAY NOT be able to reach the summit of the Piton. We do not want you to feel disappointed in not being able to. We try our best to get everyone back to the ship in a timely manner.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lucia Best Experience Tours & Airport Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Majestic Gros Piton Hike?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Majestic Gros Piton Hike?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Majestic Gros Piton Hike?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 54923P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeClimbingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCap EstateCastriesVieux FortChocRodney BaySoufriereMarigot BayGros IsletHiking - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesClimbing - CastriesWalking Tours - CastriesHiking - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereClimbing - SoufriereWalking Tours - SoufriereHiking - Vieux FortNature and Wildlife - Vieux FortClimbing - Vieux FortWalking Tours - Vieux FortCategory