6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Sulphur Springs Entrance Fee
Toraille Waterfall Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel, accommodation, villa, or Airbnb in the north of St Lucia. We also do pick-ups from the Castries Cruise Terminal.
- Castries Harbour, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- Rodney Bay Marina, St Lucia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/9/2019 - 2/4/2023
|Monday - Saturday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY H&A Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Lucia Sulphur Springs Drive- in Volcano Tour & Therapeutic Mud baths?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St Lucia Sulphur Springs Drive- in Volcano Tour & Therapeutic Mud baths?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Lucia Sulphur Springs Drive- in Volcano Tour & Therapeutic Mud baths?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Lucia Sulphur Springs Drive- in Volcano Tour & Therapeutic Mud baths?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayCap EstateGros IsletShore Excursions - Rodney Bay4WD Tours - Rodney BaySporting Events - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayExtreme - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayFull-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Castries4WD Tours - CastriesSporting Events - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesExtreme - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesFull-day Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - Soufriere4WD Tours - SoufriereSporting Events - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereExtreme - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereFull-day Tours - SoufriereCategory