4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
The island of Capri is overrun with visitors in summer, and getting around the island by crowded public transportation can be frustrating. With this semi-private bus service, visit the towns of Capri and Anacapri stress-free on board an air-conditioned bus. Choose a variety of departure times to suit your schedule and use the time you save to explore Capri’s famous sights and boutiques.
- Avoid the hassle of crowded public transportation with a semi-private bus
- Save hours, freeing up enough time to see both Capri and Anacapri
- A choice of departure times so you can sightsee and shop at leisure
- Convenient boarding location on Marina Grande beach near the ferry port
Saved to wishlist!
Detailed map of the island
Every not specified service
Departure & Return
Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, 51, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY HP Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capri and Anacapri Minibus Roundtrip Tickets?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri and Anacapri Minibus Roundtrip Tickets?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Capri and Anacapri Minibus Roundtrip Tickets?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri and Anacapri Minibus Roundtrip Tickets?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCapriSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoSightseeing Passes - SorrentoSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoSightseeing Passes - PositanoSkip-the-Line Tours - PompeiiNature and Wildlife - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiSightseeing Passes - PompeiiCategory