- Catch sight of whales off the coast of Oceanside, California
- Cruise along San Diego’s coastline aboard a catamaran
- A family-friendly tour ideal for nature lovers and first-time visitors
- Choose from multiple departure times to best suit your needs
Departure & Return
Please CHECK IN at our kiosk in front of Rockin' Baja Lobster restaurant near the historic Oceanside Harbor Lighthouse AT LEAST 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO BOAT DEPARTURE TIME. 45 MINUTES ON HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS. If you are lost please call 760-277-3737. There are no refunds or rescheduling for no shows.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- On board, you will find a snack and beverage cash only bar (additional expense)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oceanside Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Shared Two-Hour Whale Watching Tours from Oceanside, CA.