- Round-trip transport to Playa Blanca and lunch from Cartagena
- Relax on the hammocks or sun loungers on a beach side hotel
- Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and choose between fish, meat or vegetarian options
Departure & Return
El Muelle de los pegasos esta ubicado de frente a la torre del reloj donde se logra ver dos esculturas de caballos, es este lugar nos encontraremos estará una persona representante de la agencia esperando por usted.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The place where you will spend the day is an Eco-Hostel, for that reason the installations and the bathrooms are rustics
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms