6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Colombia’s beautiful Rosario Island on this excursion to an exclusive beach club. After catching a speedboat from La Bodeguita Pier in Cartagena, head to Bora Bora Beach Club and enjoy a complimentary cocktail and beach bed. Savor a delicious lunch—vegetarian, chicken and fish are available—and kick back by the water. Paddleboards, kayaks, and a masseuse are available for an extra charge.
- Spend the day relaxing at a Caribbean beach club with an all-day experience
- Enjoy a speedy boat ride from Cartagena to Rosario—it’s included in the tour
- Feast on a tasty complimentary lunch and cool off with a welcome cocktail
- Go swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding, or just kick back at the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Dock/Pier Tax (Around 6 Usd per person depending on the season)
Extra Food and Beverages a la carte
Additional activities like Spa, Paddle board, Snorkel, Kayak, Oceanarium.
Departure & Return
Avenida Blas de Lezo, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bora Bora Cartagena Beach Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bora Bora Cartagena - Beach Club - Full Day Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bora Bora Cartagena - Beach Club - Full Day Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bora Bora Cartagena - Beach Club - Full Day Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bora Bora Cartagena - Beach Club - Full Day Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bora Bora Cartagena - Beach Club - Full Day Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Old Town CartagenaPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Isla del EncantoGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanConvento de la Popa de la GaleraLa India Catalina MonumentPlaza de San DiegoRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)