4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your AirBnB also, please provide full address with building name and apartment number.
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides are required to wear masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Medellin City Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cartagena sensational salsa tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cartagena sensational salsa tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartagena sensational salsa tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDance Lessons Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastDance Lessons - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsDance Lessons - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - MedellínDance Lessons - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínCategory
Isla del EncantoLa India Catalina MonumentRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Plaza de San DiegoRafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Old Town CartagenaConvento de la Popa de la GaleraTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Naval Museum of the Caribbean