4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an intimate look at the historic streets and monuments of Cartagena during this 4-hour private tour. Discover this Caribbean city’s wealth of beautiful architecture, starting with the elegant mansions of the Manga neighborhood and continuing to monuments like San Felipe Castle and the Monastery of La Popa. You’ll also wander the UNESCO World Heritage-listed walled city and its atmospheric public squares before finishing in Cartagena’s more modern districts like Bocagrande. A private guide and vehicle, all entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport are also included.
- Enjoy a private city tour of Cartagena's most important monuments
- Admire the early 20th-century mansions of Cartagena's Manga area
- Visit iconic city monuments including San Felipe Castle and the Monastery of La Popa
- Explore the public squares of Cartagena's UNESCO World Heritage-listed walled city
- See the more modern side of town in areas like Bocagrande
- Private guide ensures more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
you can to customize time departure
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Only, we have pickup travellers the area Port, Walled City,Crespo,Boquilla, Castillo Grande, Laguito, Getsemani... other locations departure since meeting point: Old City, San Diego -"Las Bovedas", Store Number 1
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Cartagena Port / Manga
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: Name Travellers, ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- the attraction named "La Popa" is Subject to availability can be remplaced for the visit to museums or churches
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sion Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Tour of Cartagena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Obviously a private tour costs more than a group tour, but you get what you pay for." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Tour of Cartagena
1 hour 1 minute
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastAirport & Hotel Transfers - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsAirport & Hotel Transfers - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - MedellínBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínAirport & Hotel Transfers - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Naval Museum of the CaribbeanIsla del EncantoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)La India Catalina MonumentRafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Plaza de San DiegoCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)