- Private, site-filled tour for those with limited time
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take a photo next to an enormous Botero sculpture
- See streets where pirates and conquistadors once roamed
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off offered
Departure & Return
We always have our tour guide license at the top of our shirt with your tour guide name. It is usually Durán Angel.
By the statue in the center of the park.
It is a very iconic place in the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Duran Duran Cartagena tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands