- Snorkel and island hopping tour off the coast of Cartagena
- Sail among various snorkeling locations at Baru Island, the Rosario Islands, and more
- Live commentary onboard makes for an informative tour
- Snorkel gear and instruction included
- Fresh seafood lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cartagena included
Departure & Return
We will be at Pegasos statue is a pair of Horses Next to the Cartagena`s Boarding Dock La Bodeguita, a person with a Backpackers uniform will be there waiting for you, please be the at 7:45 am we are leaving at 8 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring cash if you plan on drinking on the beach - be mindful there will be people trying to sell you stuff at every turn." See review
- "The boat ride out to Rosario can get a bit choppy so be sure to sit towards the back of the boat." See review
- "The boat was too small The food was not great.didnot Worth the money." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews