Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Hiking the Pitons is a great way to see more of St. Lucia off the beach. With a guide, you'll pass by villages and a 200-year-old town before starting the trek up the mountain. This is a moderate to strenuous hike that takes about four hours. You'll be rewarded with views of the island and Caribbean Sea.
- Discover the natural environment of St. Lucia with a guide
- Get some exercise on a hike up the Pitons
- Refuel after the hike with provided lunch
- Hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Round-trip shared transfer
Landing and facility fees
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick ups and drop offs available at all hotels, villas, and points of interest on island at designated times. Please contact us to us (email or telephone or WhatsApp) to receive a pick up time from your location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is comfortable or sporty
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Superior Tour Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gros Piton Hike ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Gros Piton Hike ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gros Piton Hike ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you’re gonna climb the Piton, make sure to purchase a walking stick." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Gros Piton Hike
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesCastriesRodney BayChocSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletHiking - Rodney BayHiking - Cap EstateHiking - SoufriereCategory