Explore our promoted experiences
- Champagne sunset cruise off the coast of St. Lucia
- Enjoy breathtaking views as the sun sets over the beautiful Caribbean waters
- Sip on champagne and savor light hors d'oeuvres
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 35 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
A glass of complimentary champagne in hand, find a spot on the boat's deck to relax and take in the scenery. Watch the coastline of St. Lucia, with its volcanic beaches and tropical greenery, glide by as you enjoy the sun's last rays. Nibble on complimentary appetizers provided by the boat's crew.
As the sun sinks below the horizon, view the multitude of colors it projects across the sky and clouds. Watch for the 'green flash', the last gasp of sunlight that appears just after the sun disappears.
After relaxing aboard the boat, you will return to the harbor for drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They provided lots of great snacks, Rum punch, beer, champagne and wine and most important, they never ran out." See review