4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the western side of St. Lucia on a private sightseeing tour. Visit key landmarks and areas such as Marigot Bay, the fishing villages of Anse Ray and Canaries, the town of Soufriere, and more. Discover the history of the island and visit local banana plantations to learn about St. Lucia’s main export. End the tour with a visit to the UNESCO-listed Piton peaks and the Sulphur Springs mud bath.
- Explore the best of St. Lucia on a sightseeing tour
- See Marigot Bay, local fishing villages, Soufriere, and the Pitons
- Learn about the history of the island and its main exports
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and Drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30am, 10am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Soufriere, St. Lucia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Twins Piton Tour in Soufriere, Saint Lucia- COVID CERTIFED?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Twins Piton Tour in Soufriere, Saint Lucia- COVID CERTIFED?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Twins Piton Tour in Soufriere, Saint Lucia- COVID CERTIFED?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Twins Piton Tour in Soufriere, Saint Lucia- COVID CERTIFED?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Twins Piton Tour in Soufriere, Saint Lucia- COVID CERTIFED
4 to 6 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney Bay4WD Tours - Rodney BaySporting Events - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayExtreme - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHistorical Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap Estate4WD Tours - Cap EstateSporting Events - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateExtreme - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHistorical Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Soufriere4WD Tours - SoufriereSporting Events - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereExtreme - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHistorical Tours - SoufriereCategory