- 5-hour sea kayaking trip in the Sibenik Archipelago
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
- All kayaking equipment included
- No experience necessary
- Stop for swimming and snacks (own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Designated point by the seaside (2.5 miles/4 kilometers from Sibenik city center) Address: Zablace campsite Directions: The meeting point is at the roundabout in Zablace, next to the monument. Street name: Obala palih boraca, Zablace.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll be paddling on 2-person, sit-on-top kayaks, which are easy to use and learn. Slip on a life jacket, grab your paddle, and secure your important personal items in the provided dry bag before setting out.
With your guide close at hand to ensure your comfort and safety, paddle along the coast of the island to the town of Zlarin. If you like, hop out of your kayak and take a swimming break or go ashore to purchase food for a seaside picnic.
Continue around the island and along the Sibenik coastline, where you'll get views of fortress at the town's entrance. Wrap up your trip with some optional refreshments, than bid goodbye to your fellow adventurers around 4pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Smaller dogs can join the trip, if they’re not afraid of water and owners can manage to paddle with them in a kayak.
- Minimum age: 6 years if accompanied by parent(s)
- Children discount is valid for children 6-12 years of age if accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raftrek Adventure Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sea Kayaking Zlarin Island.