2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eclectic Tours of Charleston
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
High Society II: Combo Walking Tour with Art & Wine
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCharlestonFood Tours - South CarolinaWine Tastings - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaFood Tours - SavannahWine Tastings - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahHistorical Tours - SavannahFood Tours - JacksonvilleWine Tastings - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Drayton HallGibbes Museum of ArtPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumSt. Michael's ChurchCharleston City MarketMagnolia Plantation and GardensCharleston MuseumThe Battery and White Point GardenMiddleton PlaceCircular Congregational ChurchEdmondston-Alston HouseAiken-Rhett HouseArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Fort Sumter National MonumentOld Exchange & Provost Dungeon