Departure & Return
We meet outside at 151 Meeting St. Our starting point is located just 1 block away from the historic market in downtown Charleston on the corner of Horlebeck Alley and Meeting Street.
We end in a beautiful park just 1 block away from where we started the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to Bring/Wear: 1) A Mask - COVID-19 Update -The City of Charleston Requires a Mask Be Worn. 2) Footwear that you enjoy walking in. 3) Water. 4) Bug Spray.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Charleston With Adam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience