Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-Hour Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour of Charleston, South Carolina
- Hear tales about Charleston's ghost encounters, history, and folklore
- Tours lead by host of the Pleasing Terrors Podcast, featured on television and radio shows including the BBC, HGTV, Voice of America Radio and Destination America's Ghost Asylum
Departure & Return
The tour starts in Washington Square Park which is located behind City Hall at 80 Broad Street. We meet in the park next to the statue of George Washington.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Old Charleston Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands